What you need to know!
- Most importantly, slow hair growth: your hair won’t grow for at least 3 to 6 weeks (keep in mind that results may vary due to different hair types and how frequently you wax);
- You save time: waxing is fast and convenient;
- Skin texture improves: it becomes smooth and silky;
- Good bye razors! You won’t have any cuts or bruises as the result of waxing;
- No allergies or irritation as no chemicals involved in the waxing process;
- And, waxing is not always that painful: if you do waxing right, it is almost pain-free.
Things to keep in mind!
No matter what area of your body you decide to wax, it is important, however, to follow the next waxing etiquette rules that will help you feel more confident and be happy with the results:
- Ask for help: make sure you ask a waxing expert what steps you would need to take in order to prepare for your waxing treatment. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and share your expectations;
- Be clean: if you scheduled your waxing appointment at a certain time, you need to make sure to shower or refresh yourself before the waxing appointment;
- Wear appropriate clothing: If you scheduled a bikini wax, then make sure to wear appropriate undergarments
For females: it is recommended to avoid the days when you are having your period. During menstrual cycles, skin becomes more tender and sensitive. Hence, if you are planning a bikini wax or Brazilian waxing treatment, simply avoid scheduling the waxing procedure near your menstrual cycle;
- Watch your diet: avoid having too much salt in your foods, avoid spicy foods, and make sure to drink plenty of water
Ask about trimming: prior to your appointment, ask your spa professional whether you should trim your hair or if you’d like the beauty expert to take care of it;
- Swimming/sunbathing: it would be wise to avoid swimming or sunbathing 24 hours prior to your waxing appointment.
Ask the experts!
If you would like to learn more about waxing and different waxing services, feel free to call NStyle Beauty experts who will be more than happy to assist you and share more information with you:
800 NSTYLE (800-678953) in the UAE
or +971 4 450 5130 outside the UAE